Monday, April 23, 2012

I have decided that I officially loathe and detest doing photo conversion cross stitch:). Well ok, that's probably an overreaction but the reason I haven't posted here lately is because I decided to do a portrait of my late father in law for my sister in laws birthday. I've given myself very little time to finish it for the date which is May 2nd. I will certainly get it finished, in fact, hope to be finished this week but I have spent so much time on it that I am fed up with looking at it. It hasn't gone smoothly either, I've never been totally confident with it as I did the chart myself from my own software and it's my first attempt. I'm not totally convinced it's good enough but my family are telling me it is so I just have to trust them. Then I discovered, after spending all day on parts of his suit, that the coverage isn't good enough and I have to go over it again (I know I should have spotted it but I thought it was just because I was so close to it). Anyway, here he is, the man himself, god bless him.
I still have my mothers portrait to finish off but that doesn't need to be finished until July so I'm afraid she's going to have to wait because I'm so fed up with photos. I'm going to finish Celtic Spring after Mike Is finished, then I'll finish my mother (should only take a week)- then it's back to my HAED and no more distractions for a while! Here's hoping this will work and be published because I have to do it on my ipad as my dear son has simply looked at all the laptops in the house and broken them! I know I'm full of twist tonight aren't I? But I'm fine really:)

No comments:

Post a Comment