Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hi everyone, I haven't posted on here for a couple of days so I thought I should pop and and say what I've been up to this past few days. Not much stitchywise I'm afraid because the weather has been so glorious. Strolling around the shops in a t-shirt in March, I don't mind that! Ive had a couple of days off work too, which makes it even nicer. I went to Durham the other day, I must say that Durham is a beautiful City, especially when the sun is shining down. Here are a couple of photos that I took, not this time but last year I think it was.
Back to work today but I got home to find that the fabric for my mother's portrait has arrived so I can make a start on that. It does mean that I have 4 projects on the go at the same time but never mind, they will all get finished eventually and this one is to a time scale so there's my excuse! It's late to be starting stitching but I do want to at least make a start tonight so I will say goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment